Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2023

KEEPING MOVING FORWARD

This season feels so good, living out a promise God prepared. It's amazing that God has taught me that it's not really about it being my moment. It's His moment, for His glory. 

Having gone through what has undoubtedly been the toughest journey of my life, I smile in victory. The message in Philippians 4:13 has become a mantra, carrying me through every single trial and tribulation. Keep moving forward, even one or two steps, in your own way. Those who live out their lives to the fullest, unperturbed by the noisy clamor around them, are the true winners. #Hisglory #Hispresence #Hisunendinglove #Hisgrace #graduation #universityofjohannesburg #graduate #explorepage #inspiration #keepgoing #keepthefaith #southafrica

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...