Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2023

CELEBRATING GRADUATION CEREMONY

My degree was officially conferred today at the University of Johannesburg. Upon taking my seat in the auditorium, it became an emotional moment for me. 

This has been a war, without a shadow of a doubt, that paved the way for the light to emerge at the end of the tunnel, a difficult struggle, a stressful journey that ultimately, and thankfully, led towards triumphant victory!

I can proudly share this accomplishment as a Bachelor of Commerce graduate with all because in truth, this was not an individual effort. It is all thanks to my family, friends, and community that pushed me through this stage. I pray to use this momentum going forward for the next chapter of my life, and hopefully, more success is on the horizon.

The easy path rarely leads to what our heart truly desires in this life we must face many a worthy challenge for the outcome to satisfy us. The simple way seldom prompts what our heart really wants in this life we should confront numerous a commendable test for the result to fulfill us. 

On many nights I wanted to let it all go, but leaving things half done never yields any desirable results. You don't get to see what could have been. Trust your journey and make adjustments where you need to. I rarely ever say this, but I'm proud of myself. Thank God to all that supported me through it all. Many lessons and skills have come from this and I couldn't be more grateful.

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...