Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2023

HARD WORK PAYS OFF

The sacrifices made, effort and time committed towards obtaining this qualification were excruciating. My faith was surely tested along the journey, but I can say without a doubt, the strengthening of it outweighed the testing of it.

Journeying through the past four years presented its challenges. Experiencing this moment now, I am filled with so much excitement. It still feels quite surreal and quite like I'm dreaming. One realises that it was all worth it, the late nights doing assignments and studying for tests and exams, the tears that were shed, it was not in vain. Hard work pays off! 

It is undeniable that I have had a fantastic whole rounded University experience thus far. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me along the way. My University Professors and lecturers, tutors, mentors, family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, and others whom I may have not mentioned. You are truly appreciated!

And lastly, I'm eternally grateful for such a beautiful life, the experiences, the people in it and everything in between. Living life intentionally and not merely prolonging, it is a blessing in and for itself. #universityofjohannesburg #graduate #explorepage #inspiration #keepgoing #keepthefaith #southafrica

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...