Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

THANK YOU GUYS

The moment my clock hit 00:00, my phones were ringing non-stop with messages of well wishes from you all. I replied to some of you and I'm still in the process of replying to many others but let this post be for you.

I am so grateful for the love, care and support you have given me. For blessing me, may God bless you. For loving me, may God shower His love on you. For speaking favour over me, may God's favour take over your life as well.

I pray that with this added year, God will enable me to serve you even more and help me to move you closer and closer to God. 

Thank you all so much. I love you dearly!

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...