Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2022

HELLO DECEMBER

Happy new month dear beloved, I hope you are still well and in good health. 

So, December we have arrived! And all I could think of is how good God is. It's been wonderful year with its ups and downs but I can honestly say that God has really sharpened me. He has taught me the importance of consistency and discipline in all areas of my life. I am so thankful for Him. If you desire to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit voice and guidance, I 100% recommend carving out quality time in the secret place on the daily. #happydecember #itsdecember #festiveholidays #festiveseason #goodtimeswithgoodpeople #familytimes #enjoylife #havefun #beresponsible

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...