Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I am a year older on this beautiful day. And it's all possible because of your incredible love and mercies, God. Today, I go down on my knees to thank you from the depths of my soul for blessing me so lavishly with Your choicest blessings! Happy birthday to me!

May this lovely day add oodles of cheerfulness, great success, massive love and boundless adventures in my life. Not forgetting everything and everyone that God has blessed me with. I'm forever grateful. The journey continues beyond the closing of the calendar, #22 unlocked!

Happy birthday to the most sagacious person; Myself! Too many more! #gratitudeattitude #mybirthday

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...