Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2023

UNLEARN TO LEARN

Happy new month unto you, dear beloved. I hope you are still well and in good health. l am evolving! Everyday, I find myself discovering new pockets of myself and finally I'm learning to embrace them, I'm making room for myself, releasing what has been holding me captive and allowing myself to breathe a new breath. 

The excursion of learning can in some cases be forlorn, detaching and startling. Relinquishing things and individuals who once assumed such a tremendous part in your life can be unnerving. Relinquishing what no longer serves you strips you of the solace you once knew. Indeed, even on days when you feel alone, kindly recollect that you needed to give up to push ahead. You can't bring everything and everybody into this next time of your life, rise can now and again require disconnection. #changeisgoodforyourgrowth #unlearntolearn 

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...