Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

FOLLOW YOUR OWN PASSION

Happy Saturday beloved, I missed you all a lot! I believe you are still well and in good health. I pray you find the courage to be honest with yourself, especially about yourself. My back is against the wall, but I outclass these problems, always. 

A gentle reminder this festive season: Resist the urge to obsessively compare your life journey; which you know intimately well, to other people's highlight reels, which you only see in passing! 

Realign yourself for 2023! You don't always have to be on autopilot! Take some time out this weekend and just root yourself in God's word. Plan your 2023, write your visions down like the Bible instructs us to, but most importantly, start working on those areas of your life that you felt were lacking or fell short this year. Start your journey of healing, so that next year you don't go through life feeling how you felt now. I'm dedicating my 2023 to self-empowerment, growth and healing. 

What are you hoping for in 2023? #chooselove #takecareofyourself #christmaseve #happyholidays2022 #festivetime #enjoyyourselves #besafeeveryone #drivesafe #beresponsible #arrivealive #believeinyourself #youwillmakeit #growthmindset #explorepage #dontrushtheprocess #followyourpassion

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...