Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

HELLO NOVEMBER

Happy new month, dear beloved. I hope you are still well and in good health. I'm so thankful, it is my birthday month! 

The basic function of prayer is to create a future with words. I pray, may this month bring newness in every area of your life, welcome to November! 

This month we're manifesting healthier lifestyles, healthier friendships and relationships, soul satisfying purposes and becoming one step closer to ourselves. May this month be filled with abundance and wealth in things that money can't buy. Let's get started! #happynewmonth #peaceofmind #loveyourself #purposedrivenlife #successmindset

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...