Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

GOD IS TRULY AMAZING

How amazing is God? Recently been experiencing a lot of anxiety. This year has me thinking more than I'd like because I struggle to thrive in circumstances I don't feel I can control. However, God literally removed everything I had been carrying for the past few weeks as I prayed for better days. Because He is the way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper and light in the darkness, I pondered, "Wow, why did I take so long to bring this before God?"

See what the Bible says, "Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall." - Psalms 55:22 NLT

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...