Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2022

CONQUER YOUR MIND

Blissful Thursday dearest. I believe that you all are still great and healthy. Every breadth is a miracle as we wake up, let us always remember that. 

Originality is one of my core values and is reflected in my personal mantra, l am my greatest competition. Your personal brand suffers when your opponent's become your muse, you stop embracing your niche, that which distinguishes you. Self-competition is a practice that I started nurturing early on.

Limiting beliefs are self-fulfilling. You see, everything begins within the mind and if you believe you've lost and you're down and out before the challenge begins, well then, you've already lost for the most part.

Start on the inside, conquer your mind, cultivate beliefs that will build you up, not tear you down. I could go on but you get the gist yeah? Alright, go on and have a great day, go be great. #happythursday #conqueryourmind #dontlimityourself #keepimproving

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...