Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2022

BE A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE

Happy Sunday beloved, I hope you are still well and in good health. This weekend I had so much time to reflect, reset and reboot. I took a moment to thank God just for everything up so far. Yes, there have been a lot of tough moments but God!

Met a certain individual this weekend and she explained that she left Christianity. I asked her why and all her reasons were love based. 

She said, "I don't like the way they treat each other. I don't like the way they judge each other. I don't like the way they pinpoint each other." So, I looked at her and said, "dear you didn't leave Christianity, you left religion."

Her reasons were not weird, they were real. Many have walked away from God because most of us who claim to represent Him, misrepresent Him, one way or the other. We are all guilty of this. But the Bible says, "For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:17 KJV). So, condemnation is an antichrist spirit! People come to Christ and adopt the spirit of faith to get away from condemnation not to walk towards it, read Romans 8.

In the New Covenant, the law is not just an external code written on stone. The spirit of God has now inscribed the law on the heart of the believer in such a way that we automatically want to obey God. The heart I talk of, the one dedicated to obeying Christ, knows nothing of an unfruitful faith. The faith that is seen changes the believer and causes obedience to yield unavoidable results!

I pray you meet Christ-filled people that will show you God. And I pray that you yourself may become a yielding vessel that allows Christ to resonate through. #stayblessedalways #graceupongrace #mercy #love #happysundayeveryone #explorepage #fruitfulfaith

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...