Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2022

HELLO JULY

Happy new month beloved. I hope you are still well and in good health. I missed you all so much. I greet you all with the blessings of the Lord!

I know you are swamped, so I will brief. What a period of living! We live in a time of interruption. However, one of life's most keen conundrums is that your most splendid future relies on your capacity to focus on the present. At the point when you have a restless outlook on your future or your past, simply take in, inhale out.

I disdain pressure, I could do without even the smell of it. I have deliberately battled to avoid myself from such, I actually do even now very much like Christiana Northrup, l accept "true health begins with our thoughts. Thinking about comfort, strength, flexibility and youthfulness attract those qualities into our life and body."

Dwelling on negativity, fear, disease and pain does just the opposite. Personally, my daily work is to notice and change my thoughts and move them in the direction of health, peace and happiness. Whatever I experience in my life is really but the out-picturing of my thoughts and beliefs. Now, I know better, that I can change these thoughts and beliefs, and then the outer picture will change too. The outer picture cannot change until I change my thinking. Whenever I battle cynicism, mishaps or anything that is designated "stress." 

I remember hearing this expression and not understanding it at first; "Changing your thoughts can change your life." When I decided to put it to practice in my life, a whole new world opened up for me. Changing the negative, self-loathing thoughts to positive, self-affirming ones. When you're positive about yourself and everything around you, you begin to see the world in a different view. Your life today is what you make of it. My daily goal is to be mindful of the tone of my thoughts, I am very intentional about this and I have experienced the peace that surpasses all understanding. #powerofpositivemindset

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...