Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

CHANGE THE NARRATIVE

Happy Wednesday beloved, it's halfway to the weekend. I hope you guys are still well and in good health. 

Let your exceptional awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. If you want light to come to your life, you need to stand where it is shining. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. 

Release the urge to keep up. Instead, believe and trust the path you are on. The good things in store for you and your life will not pass you by.

This month I've been really working on "own lane, own pace." I'm letting go of that happiness comes from constantly being up to date with the trends in the world or even the notion that there is a collective benchmark of where I should be financially, spiritually, physically or even personally based on my age. 

There is no benchmark, there is no finish line, there is no expectation or standard I need to attain... there's just my purpose, my life and my destiny and that's all you need to keep up with. I hope you learn to do the same. #stayconsistent #believeit #itwillhappen #trusttheprocess #affirm #successmindset

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...