Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2022

CHANGE AND TRANSFORM

Happy Friday! I hope you guys are still good and in good health. These days I'm holding on to God's Word like I'm holding on to it for dear life! That Word is irrevocable, imperishable, alive, sharp, prolific, performative, active, potent and at your disposal. Try it!! 

Just a gentle reminder: 

Don't just learn, experience.
Don't just read, absorb.
Don't just change, transform.
Don't just relate, advocate.
Don't just criticise, encourage.
Don't just take, give.
Don't just dream, do. 
Don't just hear, listen.
Don't just talk, act.
Don't just exist, live!

I've made a vow to myself to really be present in every experience and moment of my life this year... good or bad, you are allowed to feel everything but also allow it to grow you. #bepresent #change #transform #makeavow #keepthefocus #donttakeitforgranted #lifehopeinspired

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...