Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

RENEWED VISION: TRUSTING GOD

Happy new month, everyone!

I've deeply missed connecting with you since my last post in August. As someone constantly on the move, I found myself grappling with feelings of dissatisfaction and stagnation. I questioned what lay ahead and if there even was a next step. Months passed in silence, filled with various emotions, until I heard a quiet but clear directive from God: "Be busy where you are."

Initially, it didn't fully register. Being busy doesn't always equate to clarity or purpose. But gradually, I began to understand. I picked up my tools and started working, even without a clear endpoint in sight. And slowly, God began revealing the freedom and satisfaction I had been seeking all along. It's not necessarily about reaching a final destination, but about faithfully walking the journey, one step at a time.

As Ecclesiastes 9:10 reminds us, "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." So here I am, embracing each moment with gratitude and hope, knowing that true satisfaction comes from walking in obedience. I look forward to sharing more of this journey with you all.

#thankful #christianblogger #peace #freedom #joy #obedience

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...