Search This Blog

Monday, February 5, 2024

PURSUE GREATNESS

The saying "great things take time" carries a dual meaning. While patience is commendable, it can also foster procrastination, leading to unrealised aspirations or witnessing others achieve what could have been yours. Time is invaluable, and once lost, it's gone forever. Pursuing dreams demands courage, and fear, often viewed negatively, can serve as a potent motivator. The Bible teaches that fear shouldn't paralyse us, for God is by our side. 

As Isaiah 41:10 reassures, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." This underscores God's presence during our trials, transforming our fears into a driving force toward greatness. Individuals can harness their fears to surmount obstacles, such as poverty and personal struggles, making them a springboard for success. Let your fears compel you forward, not hold you back. 

#greatthingstaketime #patience #courage #fearnot #Godiswithus #overcomingobstacles #success #motivationmonday 

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...