Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2024

EMBRACING GOD'S LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS

With each sunrise, I witness Your grace, O Lord, Your unwavering faithfulness, an enduring embrace. Through seasons change and the passage of time, Your mercies overflow, profound and sublime. In the darkest nights and brightest days, Your love shines forth, an eternal blaze. 

Your faithfulness, O God, knows no bounds, in gentle whispers, in the ocean's sounds. Your promises, like stars, unbroken, each word You've spoken, a sacred token. With every breath, I'm drawn to You, in gratitude, I bend my knee. For in Your faithfulness, I find my strength, my fortress high, my heart's length.

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...