Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2023

REFLECTING ON A REMARKABLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Yesterday was truly amazing, even though I deliberately took some time for myself. I saw it as a mental health break, a novel experience of disconnecting from social media and liberating myself from stress on my birthday. I apologise if I responded to your messages a bit late, my friends. Your efforts to reach out on my birthday meant a great deal to me.

To my family, relatives, best friends, acquaintances, former colleagues, and students, my pillars of strength through life's storms and joys. Thank you for your unwavering support. Your well-wishes, gifts, and warm greetings made my day exceptionally special, and my heart is filled with gratitude. 

My heartfelt prayer is for safety and health for all of us, our families, and loved ones. May God bless your families abundantly. Let's continue to cling to that glimmer of hope from God, dispelling fears and worries brought by life's uncertainties. To those who shared their time, effort, and resources on my day and to those who have never doubted my capabilities, your overflowing love and support have filled my love tank. God bless!

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...