Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

HELLO NOVEMBER

As I welcome November, my birthday month, a fresh dawn brings hope for healing, renewed strength to persevere, and pockets of joy amid trials. Embracing this new season, I hold fast to a constant God, unchanging, unwavering, eternally good, and faithful.

Having witnessed countless mountains move in my life, I refuse to succumb to doubt. Despite the current challenges, I cling to God's promise that His answers are always YES and AMEN. Let this month be a celebration of unwavering faith, knowing that what God has already accomplished for us remains unseen but steadfast. #hellonovember #birthdaymonth #newbeginnings #renewedstrength #perseverance #joyamidtrials #embracingchange #faithinGod #unchanginglove #eternalgoodness #unwaveringfaith #yesandamen #invisibleblessings #countyourblessings

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...