Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2023

GOD'S GRACE AND LOVE

"When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream (it seemed too good to be true)." - Psalm 126:1

This verse has been resonating in my heart all day, reminding me of how God has the power to unexpectedly transform our lives. It speaks of the abundant blessings that God pours out upon us, to the point where we feel overwhelmed, as if we are living in a dream. 

That is my prayer for both you and me; may we experience a continuous overflow of blessings. May God's favour and goodness abound in our lives. Blessings upon blessings, overflowing with love and grace.

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...