Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2023

HELLO APRIL

New month blessings unto you, dear beloved. I missed you all so much! I hope you are still well and in good health. It's a brand-new month to live, laugh, be happy, give thanks for blessings, love and smile. May God bless you and your loved ones and keep you safe.

Your pain is not personal. The day I realised this I stopped asking God why I go through what I go through. It's not personal! God said to me, "You are not supposed to go through this as though I would ever lavish in your pain. You are supposed to grow through it."

Any pain you face is purposeful and designed to help you minister to the people you are called for. That's why the Bible says Jesus is the Priest who can feel our infirmities, Hebrews 4:15. We have a Priest who can show compassion and concern towards us. You can't school Him on betrayal, Judas did that for you, Matthew 26. You can't school Him on rejection, the builders did that for you, Matthew 21:42. You can't school Him on your loved ones denying you, Peter did that for you, John 18.

What am I saying? Gather your pain and figure out who you are called for! Your pain is not in vain and not personal. Go ahead! Let people judge you, laugh and rip your name to shreds at you because of what you've been through. 

Why? Because in a minute, you are about to be able to minister to people they won't even have a clue on how to speak to, let alone minister to. That mess contains a message suit for your stage. A person who has been broken before is the best person to talk to a broken person! #unlearntolearn

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...