Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2023

His glory, His presence!

Really grateful for another validating moment from God! Made me take a second and just look at God's blessings over the past few years I can't explain it. The past few days I've been reading a book that's literally changed my life!

Literally, talking about purpose and the journey of life. But God just kept on saying; "l am your voice Maxwell, you have all you need in me." - God

This is just a reminder to me and to you that sometimes we get scared to let go of certain seasons because we feel as though without that thing/that person/that organisation we have no worth. Today please believe me that your purpose is not off one season of your life. Your purpose is a series of small steps and moments that come together to make you! Your purpose will come as many things one at a time or all at once. Your journey to becoming is just as important, your journey is the goal, it's the prize, it's the purpose!

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...