Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2022

STAY ALIGNED TO YOUR PURPOSE

Dear friend, I wish you a happy new week. I hope you are still well and in good health. Don't rely on people to support the weight of your disappointments. Talk to God about it. He is our help in any time of trouble

I am so proud of how far I have come! Taking steps ordered by God. My words of growth today are: "Do what you have been called by God to do."

Not everyone will understand.
Not everyone will approve.
Not everyone will applaud.
Not everyone will affirm.
Not everyone will celebrate.
Not everyone will support it.
Not everyone will stay.
Not everyone will encourage.

But nonetheless, do what you are called to do. #livepurposefully #stayaligned #haveclearvision #liveyourdream #beencouraged #believeit #itwillsoonmakesense #stayonyourpurpose

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...