Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

FAITH OVER FEAR

It can be easy to lose your peace when your focus is on all the trouble in the world. Trust me, I've been there. I've learned that true peace comes from personally knowing the living God. When God's spirit dwells deep inside of you, your heart and mind is shielded from the chaos of the world. I thank God that His perfect love casts out all fear. I thank God that He gives His children personal assignments to reach a broken world for His glory. With all that being said, this is me smiling because I know God hears our prayers, I know God sees every tear, I know God is working even when we don't see it, and I know how this story ends. 

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...