Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

0% Perfect, 100% Forgiven!

Today I am absolutely loving and crushing on myself. Looking at God's goodness in absolute awe of how great He is! How everything is made perfect in His time. It's easy to overlook yourself sometimes, to forget your goodness, your greatness and your strength. Life tries to knock us down every chance it gets, but we keep getting up, brushing ourselves off and winning!

Today I posted this to remind you and myself that: You're right on time. And exactly where you're supposed to be. Please don't ever feel like you are late or behind, remember that you can only go where God has intended for you to go and only in His time!

The Bible says, "For you, a thousand years are as a passing day, as brief as a few night hours." - Psalms 90:4 NLT

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...