Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

DON'T BE AFRAID

Happy Wednesday beloved. I hope you are still well and in good health. If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

God said, "And who do you think made the human mouth? And who makes some mute, some deaf, some sighted, some blind? Isn't it I, God? So, get going. I'll be right there with you, with your mouth! I'll be right there to teach you what to say." - Exodus 4:11‭-‬12 MSG

In addition to studying individual books of the Bible, I've also been rereading it in order. I started in on Exodus yesterday, and have really been enjoying learning about God's relationship with humanity and the fulfillment of the promises that He has made to us from the very beginning.

The story of Moses has really been speaking to me as I read. I feel that I can relate to him in that I am not an eloquent speaker by any means. I am an introvert with extreme anxiety in public situations. I get so tongue-tied and self-conscious. And while I know that God is working to strengthen me in a lot of those areas, I know that He also says, "l am using you, even from where you are at right now."

I really love that God knows each and every one of our hearts, and has given us each unique skills to use as a mouthpiece for Him if we will only listen to what He wants us to say. He will not leave us hanging. Today God has put it on my heart to let go, listen, and just be teachable. #stayonyourpurpose #havefaith #believeit

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...