Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

DON'T PUT TO MUCH PRESSURE ON YOURSELF

I've been writing the chapter in my notes about "Becoming" about how so many of us are so focused on the end goal, the finish line, on becoming that we totally forget to be.

We forget to be present, be happy, be patient, be consistent, be content. We live in our thoughts that drive us to think that right now is not enough, and instead of embracing the current season and taking the lessons from it; we spend the whole time unhappy living a life of barrenness that seems to be yielding no results. But after going through this season countless times myself I finally understood the importance of being before I could become, the importance of every season.

The Bible says, "Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." - ‭Matthew 6:34 #moreaboutthisinmybook

SMILE WHILE AT IT

Smile, laugh, and love, for God is always at work. Just because you can't see any changes now doesn't mean He has stopped working. I...